Kauai Rooftop Campers is a small family-owned business and our goal is to share the beautiful island of Kauai with people from all over the world!
Sworn by all of our renters, this is the absolute best way to discover paradise. This brand new 4Runner comes fully equipped with all the gears you could want for a luxurious tropical camping vacation. It is an automatic transmission, and has full beddings and kitchen gears.
Covid-19 update: during these times we want you to know that we are spending extra efforts to thoroughly sterilize each item and surface in the campers to ensure everyone's safety. We aim to treat you like family and give you the most out of your experience.
**PLEASE READ OUR DESCRIPTION FROM START TO FINISH AND MESSAGE US IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS**
After your booking is confirmed. We will provide you a written with love, Kauai Island Manual!
It is filled with a ton photos, links, map pin drops, instructions and recommendations (island and favorite camp spots) to make your visit most memorable!
These are all the items included as part of your rental and can accommodate 2 people.
* Kauai Ultimate Guidebook
* 12v Power Inverter
* First aid kit
* Phone holder for the windshield
* 2 Headlamps
* Solar lamp
* Large Ziploc baggie w/clothespin (to store/post camping permit)
* 3 or 4 person Ground Tent
* 2 Camp chairs
* Camp table
* Large beach umbrella
* 2 masks & snorkels
* 2 Burner propane stove
* 2 canisters of propane
* 6-gallon jug of drinking water
* Ice chest
* 1 linen bin: 1 comforter, 2 pillows, 2 sheets, 2 Bath towels & 2 washcloths (2 person setup)
* 1 kitchen bin (2 person setup): plates, bowls, cups, silverware, cookware, pot, pan, knife, cutting board, aluminum foil, plastic wrap, paper towels, toilet paper, sponge/dish soap, salt/pepper, French Press & Kauai Coffee
All of our gear is set up for 2 people, as listed above. We may not have extra gear and it is not a guarantee but we will do our best to fulfill everyones requests.
We recommend that you bring your beddings and camping gears if you have more than 2 people. If you need an extra bedding bin, we charge $25 per kit for the length of your stay.
The rooftop tent is quite easy to set up. It comes with comfortable memory foam mattress. You can easily set it up and break it down.
ADD-ONS BASED ON AVAILABILITY (plus taxes)
* Airport Ride to the Office - $75 (Lihue Airport to the Office)
* Airport Ride from the Office - $75 (Office to Lihue Airport)
* Go pro camera - $75 per stay
* Comfy hammock and adjustable straps - $25 per stay
* Inflatable double mattress with pump - $25 per stay
* Portable pressure shower - $25 per stay
* Early pickup - $65 (11 AM to 2:30 PM)
* Late return - $65 (11:30 to 8 PM)
* Extra bedding kit for 2 - $25 per stay
* Surfboard 8ft - $50 per stay
* Ukulele - $25 per stay
* Late Arrival - $30 (past 9 PM)
VEHICLE PICK-UP AND RETURN TIMES
Pick-up time starts at 3:00 PM. Return time is 11 AM or before.
Early pickups and Late Returns are available on a case to case basis.
Paying for it does no guarantee it. Upon confirmation of your booking, please communicate with us so we can see if it is possible to do.
Your cleaning fee is for the tents, the kitchen kit, your beddings, and the sanitization of your vehicle. Please return your camper in the same shape as it was when you got it. At the time of departure, please:
1- Fill the camper with gas before returning. Make sure to check the gauge is all the way full. Sometimes, the gas pump will stop before filling the tank all the way full.
2- Run it through the car wash at SUDZ in Kapaa unless specifically told not to run vehicle through and
3- As a courtesy, give it a vacuum
RVNGO does not accommodate personal insurance. All vehicle rentals are covered by RVNGO insurance.
TAXES, ADD-ONS, SECURITY DEPOSITS & FEES
**For any transactions done through our system, we will charge a payment and processing fee of 3.95%.
RVNGO GUESTS - RVNGO handles the security deposit, ranging from $500-$1000. Add-ons are also processed through RVNGO. We may or may not charge an additional $5.50 as sometimes, RVNGO charges the HSRS per night instead of per day. Sales tax is also processed by RVNGO.
A security deposit of $500 - $1000 will be held 3 days before your arrival and released 7 days after your reservation, assuming there are no claims filed.
We may also upgrade/change your vehicle in case the one you booked becomes unavailable due to an unexpected event.
Mahalo and Aloha! We are looking forward to meeting you soon!