verything you need to have a fun and relaxing vacation! Just bring your clothes and food.
We like to customize our rig for your stay!
The more information you want to provide the better we can customize the amenities.
This is a 2022 Forest River Sunseeker 2150SLE with six seat belts (2 in the cab, 4 in the dinette) and room to comfortably transport and sleep 6 people. There is a QUEEN size bed in the back, a QUEEN size bunk in the top and a dinette that easily becomes a FULL size bed. We have an outdoor shower as well as solar power making this perfect for setting up at beach sites that may not have full hookups. We do our best to think of all the supplies and amenities we can stock so you have everything you need. The cab has a rearview/backup camera that makes driving much more enjoyable.
The kitchen includes a 3 burner stove top, microwave, convection oven, and large refrigerator and a pantry/storage including a locking safe. The master bedroom area has an accordion sliding panel for privacy and a vanity outside the bathroom so multiple people can get ready at the same time. All sleeping areas have individual AC vents, cupholders, and outlets for charging phones.
We purposefully bought a smaller rig so it would be easy to drive. The great floorplan and smart design has made it very spacious while maximizing storage. We will go over everything with you and have included easy instructions on how to work all parts of the RV. In addition, we are available by phone, text, or email if you should ever need assistance. Our goal is to host repeat guests and we do everything in our power to make sure you have a perfect vacation.
LOTS OF FREE ADD-ONS LISTED BELOW!
- 100 driving miles per day included
- 4 generator hours per day included
- DVD Player
- 2 locking safes
- Towels for 6
- Fresh Linens
- Pillows and Blankets for All Beds
- Fully Stocked Kitchen with New Cookware, Plates, Bowls, Cups, and Flatware
- Coffee Maker with Filters
- Coffee Mugs (6)
- Bottle Opener
- Wine Opener
- Propane Fire Pit
- Propane Grill
- Outdoor Camp Kitchen
- Two Propane Canisters
- Fire Pit Skewers
- Hand Soap
- Kid's Soap/Shampoo
- Dish Soap
- Hand Sanitizer
- Small Trash Cans Inside w/ Trash Bags
- Large Outdoor Coleman Trash Can w/ Zipper Close and Trash Bags
- Camping Chair (4)
- Extension Cord
- String of Lights
- Solar Powered Lanterns (3)
- Flashlights (3)
- Headlamps (2)
- Hitch Carrier for Bikes
- Sunscreen for Adults and Kids
- Bug Spray
- First Aid Kit
- Stick Lighter
- Canvas Wagon
Optional Amenities (NO CHARGE!!)
- Smores Kit
- Late Night Snacks
- Extra Bags of Ice
- Hammock and Rope
- Your Choice of Many Outdoor Toys and Games
- Your Choice of Many Indoor Toys and Board Games
- Sandcastle Beach Toys
- Large Beach Bag
- Large Beach Blanket
- Beach Umbrella
- EZ Up Canopy
- Outdoor Cooler
SORRY BUT WE DO NOT RENT OUT OUR RV FOR THE BURNING MAN FESTIVAL.
We trust our guests to treat our camper with care as if it if were their own. We truly appreciate the love and respect our RV continues to receive from our guests. Thank you for taking time to read through and respect our requests below.
- No festivals
- No pets
- No smoking
- No towing
- No climbing on roof
- Excessive cleaning fee (if brought back excessively dirty, and detailing is required, this is charged in addition to the standard prep fee) = $350
- Dumping fee (if brought back with full black/gray water tank) = $100
- No bikes or firewood allowed inside living area of RV
- Fuel charge fee if the RV is brought back with less fuel than when it was picked up at the cost of $10 + the price of fuel
- Propane charge fee if the RV is brought back with less propane than when it was picked up at the cost of $10 + the price of propane