This is our 2020 Winnebago Outlook 22E. We bought this as a way to enjoy time together as a family and we hope you can use it for your next adventure!
This RV is the perfect size for traveling with kids or a small group of friends. Roomy inside, but small enough to get to where you want to go. Easy to drive (especially for people who don't have a lot of experience driving RVs), lots of storage and features, simple to set up at your campsite, and the perfect size for all your destinations. It sleeps 5 adults comfortably, the bunk and master bed are queen size, and small kiddos could even share the bed that converts to the dinette.
We were confident buying this model because Winnebago is known for reliability. We think you'll feel comfortable traveling in our Outlook too. Plus, this RV has a generator, A/C, stove, refrigerator, water filter, microwave, power awning and backup camera to make your trip even more comfortable. We've included lots of bonus items too:
- Bike Rack if needed
- 3 Lawn chairs
- 2 TVs (one connected to a DVD player, and the master TV can be used with a Fire Stick or cable)
- Family DVDs
- Non toxic ceramic griddle, 1-qt sauce pan, frypan
- 4 eco friendly, microwave safe cereal bowls
- Biodegradable/disposable dinner plates, forks, knives & spoons
- 2 steak knives
- Cutting board (can be placed over the sink for more counter/prep space)
- 2 Tupperware containers
- Zip lock sandwich baggies
- Trash bags
- Pet baggies & extra plastic bags
- S'mores roasting sticks
- Can opener & wine/bottle opener
- Cooking utensils (tong, spatula, serving spoons, ect)
- 2 queen sheet sets (Eco friendly, hypoallergenic) fitted, flat, & 4 pillow cases (bring your own pillows & blankets.)
- 4 bath towels
- Kitchen hand towels
- Outdoor rug
- Picnic tablecloth
- Paper towels & RV toilet paper
- Hand soap
- Dish soap
- Cleaning Spray
- Broom & Dust pan
- Cleanliness is our priority, everything will be sanitized before your trip.
- No smoking allowed
- Free and secure parking for your vehicle should you choose to leave it when picking up the RV.
We are excited to share our RV with you. Its such a great way to connect with family/friends, enjoy nature, unplug from your busy schedule, and explore some hidden treasures around our country! We will try to respond quickly to texts or emails so give us a shout with any questions.
- Jared & Amy McAdams
More often than not
Your question/answer will be publicly visible - it is not a private message. Do not include personal information such as your location, phone number, name, or email address.