Designed, engineered and built in Australia, the Sniper X handles the harshest terrains and delivers comfort and quality like no other off-road camper youve ever experienced.
Overall length 132
Body Length 8 Height 66
Axle Weight 4,000 lbs
Tare Weight 1,450 lbs
Chassis includes High-tensile galvanized steel, McHitch 360-degree trailer coupling, ORV coil suspension and off-road shock absorbers, 10 electric brake plus handbrake, 16x7 off road wheels (33x12.5x16 A/T tires), Food grade water tank (22 gallon), large tongue mounted storage box and one 10lb propane gas holder and tank.
Body consists of fiberglass reinforced composite walls, aluminum sub-floor with commercial grade vinyl flooring, a large side window with insect screen and blind and a large side entry door.
Inside the Sniper X includes a pass-through window to the side kitchen, a 5,000 btu air conditioner, a convenient storage shelf and a large custom mattress to comfortably sleep two.
The kitchen, which includes a sink, large prep counter and storage shelf is accessed from the side via a large door that doubles as a rain canopy. The rear storage compartment contains the marine-grade deep cycle battery that powers the 12-volt electrical system and provides storage for the stove, heater and emergency equipment.
Additional items provided standard issue unless notified otherwise:
(1) Waterproof Bag
(1) Six Gallon Water Can
(2) Sleeping bags
(1) Coleman propane stove
(1) Coleman Cooking set includes (1) 6.9 Quart Stock pot with interchangeable lid (1) 2.4 Quart Saucepan with lid (1) 10 inch Frying pan (1) detachable handle
(1) Stainless Steel Cooking utensil set includes; Spatula, Tongs, Large spoon. BBQ Fork, Oven mitt, Hot pad, Cutting board, Chefs Knife, Scissors and (4) Skewers and Bottle/Wine opener
(2) Stainless Steel Mess kits each include (1)Plate (1) Bowl (1) Cup (1) Knife
(1) Fork (1) Spoon
(2) Towels (2) Mid-sized (2) Face Clothes
(2) Real Tree Folding Outdoor Camping Chairs
(1) Basic First Aid Kit
(1) Roadside Emergency Kit