For some drivers (like myself), driving a large RV or towing a trailer can be intimating and exhausting. Especially when it involves steep or curvy mountain roads (such as Vail Pass or Berthoud Pass), or when driving through busy streets and trying to find parking (such as in downtown Denver or Boulder).
This 2020 Chrysler Pacifica camper van is ideal for a visit to your favorite state or national park. It is also perfect for a long road trips on and off the beaten path.
This camper van drives like a car, is equipped with the latest in technology, has super comfortable seats and has AWD. It is equipped with a full size mattress (for 2 adults) along with ample storage for clothes and road trip essentials. The kitchen stove and sink is easily accessible and perfect to cooking on the go or at your next campsite.
It is loaded with features such as:
- All Wheel Drive (AWD)
- Comfortable bed that converts to a table and seating
- Lots of storage with easy access
- Built-in kitchen and sink
- GPS navigation (comes in handy when your cellphone is out of range)
- Adaptive Cruise Control (can't live without during road trips)
- 360 Surround Cameras and Parking Sensors
- Apple CarPlay and Android Auto
Since this is a new listing, there are no reviews yet. If you have any questions to help ease any concerns you may have about renting this vehicle, please feel free to reach out. Lastly, if you need any travel or camping gear that is not listed or need accommodations (such as getting in and out of the airport), please feel free to reach out as I will try my best to accommodate your travel needs