Waldo is perfect for an adventurous getaway. Whether you're glamping at a state or national park, visiting families & friends, or getting lost to find yourself, Waldo can be your home away from home. This RV is perfect for beginners as well as experienced RVers. It's easy to drive, easy to control AND it comes Fully Stocked w/everything you need for an amazing trip. All you need to do is bring yourself and your sense of adventure!
Waldo Amenities Includes:
- 1 RV Queen Bed, 1 Sofa Bed, 1 RV Queen bunk above the cabin & 1 Dinette area converts to a Bed Sleeps 6 comfortably
- Complete kitchen w/sink, 3 burner gas cooktop, oven, microwave & refrigerator
- Shower, toilet, & sink
- 2 TV's (1 in main area & 1 in bedroom, (TV equipped w/antenna & amazon fire stick)
- Dash complete w/charging ports, touch screen hands-free calls & rear camera monitor
- Generator & Water Heater
NOTE: Between rentals we clean & shine the outside as well as DEEP CLEAN, SANITIZE & OZONE treat the entire inside of "Waldo".
***Discounts offered for weekly and monthly***
***Delivery & set up available***
Waldo FULLY STOCKED with:
- Kitchen: Dishes, bowls, drinkware, Keurig, toaster, pot, pan, baking pan w/lid, mixing bowl, colander, can opener, cutting board, flatware, cooking utensils, roasting sticks, potholders, placemats, kitchen towels, dish soap, scrub sponge, Reynolds wrap, Ziploc bags & trash bags
- Sleeping Areas: Fresh clean bed linens (include pillows & blankets), and laundry bag
- Bathroom: Fresh clean towels (bath, hand, & wash clothes), shampoo, conditioner, body wash, hand soap, hair dryer, air freshener, Kleenex & RV toilet paper
- Outside: Portable charcoal grill, grill utensils, lighter, folding table, folding chairs, & folding wagon
- Extras: Multi charging cable, board games, various card games, outdoor games, picnic mat, tool set, lantern, collapsible crates, cleaning supplies, clothe line and pin, broom, dustpan, disposable gloves & first aid kit
RV RULES OF THE ROAD:
1. NO SMOKING or VAPING of any kind inside the RV. If you smoke in the RV you will forfeit your entire deposit.
2. NO PETS If you bring pet(s) in the RV you will forfeit your entire deposit.
3. DO NOT stand or jump on/off furniture (bed, bunk cabin, dinette table and bench)
4. DO NOT take RV to go off-road or out of the country locations.
5. DO NOT walking, sitting, standing or lounging on top of the roof.
6. DO NOT open awning during bad weather (rain, hail, strong winds or dust storm) or while away from RV to prevent damage.
7. Only use RV and Marine type bath tissue that we supply or that you have. (This can be purchased at WAL-MART in the RV section near the automotive department).
8. Ensure all doors, cabinets and drawers are closed and locked before driving RV (this includes all undercarriage compartments, refrigerator, overhead vents in kitchen and bathrooms, bedroom, and over cab bunk, bathroom doors, etc.) to avoid damage while the RV is in motion.
9. When renters are away from RV, all doors including undercarriage should remain locked to prevent theft and overhead vents in bedroom, bathroom and kitchen and cab bunk should be closed to prevent water damage in the event of rain.
All optional fees are optional unless task is not done prior to return. RV should be returned in the same condition as it was at the time it was rented out (picked up by you) i.e. full gas tank, full propane, grey and black tank emptied and flushed out.
11. Dumping Policy: Renter is responsible for emptying both gray and black (septic) tanks before returning RV to owner. Failure to do so will result in a $100 dumping fee. Empty Black first, then Grey, then flush out tanks.
12. Appliances: The A/C, generator, awning, radio, microwave, stove, oven, television, etc. are convenience items. While not expected; if any malfunctions should occur with any of these items, please call or message me. These items are electronic and can break unexpectedly, NO compensation will be made to renter.
13. RV Content: Renters agree to return the RV with all original contents in place to include any and all convenience items, inventory items, and any optional items requested in this rental agreement. If any inventory items are damaged or missing at the time of the delivery, renter risks forfeiture of some or all of the security deposit, at the owners discretion.
14. If your route takes you on toll roads, you can use our toll tag but we will require you to reimburse us for tolls out of your deposit.
15. Towing Policy: Towing will only be allowed with prior authorization by owner.
16. Extending Rental Dates. If you wish to extend the rental period, you must call for approval first (as the RV might already be booked).