This is our 2019 Winnebago Outlook 22C. We bought this as a way to enjoy time together as a family and we hope you can use it for your next adventure!
This RV is the perfect size for traveling with kids or a small group of friends. Roomy inside, but small enough to get to where you want to go. Easy to drive (especially for people who don't have a lot of experience driving RVs), lots of storage and features, simple to set up at your campsite, and the perfect size for all your destinations. It sleeps 5 adults comfortably, the bunk and master bed are queen size, and small kiddos could even share the bed that converts to the dinette.
We were confident buying this model because Winnebago is known for reliability. We think you'll feel comfortable traveling in our Outlook too. Plus, this RV has a generator, A/C, stove, refrigerator, water filter, microwave, power awning and backup camera to make your trip even more comfortable. We've included lots of bonus items too:
- Bike Rack if needed
- 3 Lawn chairs
- TV (with DVD player, or bring your Fire Stick/ cable cord)
- Non toxic ceramic griddle, 1-qt sauce pan, frypan
- cereal bowls
- Disposable dinner plates, forks, knives & spoons
- 2 steak knives
- Cutting board
- 2 Tupperware containers
- Zip lock sandwich baggies
- Trash bags
- Extra plastic bags
- S'mores roasting sticks
- Can opener & wine/bottle opener
- Cooking utensils (tong, spatula, serving spoons, ect)
- 2 queen sheet sets (fitted, flat, & 4 pillow cases - bring your own blankets)
- 4 bath towels
- Paper towels & RV toilet paper
- Hand soap
- Dish soap
- Cleaning Spray
- Broom & Dust pan
- Cleanliness is our priority, everything will be sanitized before your trip.
- No smoking allowed
- Free and secure parking for your vehicle should you choose to leave it when picking up the RV.
We are excited to share our RV with you. Its such a great way to connect with family/friends, enjoy nature, unplug from your busy schedule, and explore some hidden treasures around our country! We will try to respond quickly to texts or emails so give us a shout with any questions.
- Jared & Amy McAdams