IMPORTANT: Please DO NOT BOOK THIS without talking to us.
It is not a good fit for everyone. Bookings we haven't discussed will NOT be approved.
1) Read the entire listing
2) Follow the directions at the bottom (which will convince me that you will take care of the van).
Ready for an adventure, a road trip, or just a weekend getaway? Our newly converted van is waiting for you!
It's not huge, but who goes camping to stay inside?
It has a bed, sink with running water (7 gallons), storage, and enough battery power to run the plug-in cooler/refrigerator, ceiling fan, stove top burners, tv, lights, TV, and charge your phones (as long as you don't go crazy). The batteries charge from the engine, so if you run low, you just have to run the engine for 20 minutes.
The following are also available:
-Portable toilet (chemicals and toilet paper)
-Privacy tent (for the portable toilet if you want to move it outside, and/or showers with the sun water bag)
-Icy Breeze air conditioner - This is NOT a traditional air conditioner that will keep you cool all day, every day, but it can provide aid conditioning periodically throughout the day. Perfect use is cooling the van before you go to sleep.
-Little Buddy portable heater
-1 - 2 butane stove top burners (safe for indoor cooking)
-Bug screens for the sliding and back doors
-Other camping stuff seen below
The van must be returned in the same condition as you received it. That means a full tank of gas, the water jugs and port-a-potty emptied, and surfaces/floor/appliances, etc. clean.
No towing. No smoking. No cats.
Dogs are allowed but require an additional $200 deposit and they must be kenneled if left alone in the van.
Please keep reading and contact us if you're interested or have questions. Bookings without talking to us first will NOT be approved.
In addition to the above options, the following are available.
-Camp stove (for outside)
-Pots and pans
-Extra 7 gallons of fresh water
-Extension cord (if you'd like to hook up to the campsite for the microwave, etc to extend the battery)
-Outdoor table - 4
-Solar landscaping lights (you will have to put them in the sun after a few days)
-Fire stuff - hot dog skewers, pie irons, etc.
-Indoor trash can
RVngO insurance is required. No exceptions.
If you are interested in renting the van:
1) Read the full listing
2) Send me a message and indicate you understand the insurance
3) I will ask about where you're going, how many adults/kids/pets are going, and what kind of experience you have camping, so you can save a step by telling me that up front. None of those are deal breakers, it just helps me understand what we need to discuss
4) We'll discuss and confirm its a good fit
5) Submit the booking/insurance
6) We'll chat a few weeks before the rental about operating instructions, and a list of available items to see what you would like to have included.
7) You pick it up, and have a fabulous adventure!
If you have questions, just let me know.