This van is not a good fit for everyone, we need to discuss it first.
IF YOU SUBMIT A BOOKING REQUEST BEFORE SENDING A MESSAGE TO DISCUSS, IT WILL BE DENIED. It's a simple request, and also confirms that you can follow directions later related to power and water management, etc.
1) Read the entire listing
2) Follow the directions in the Additional Info section
Ready for an adventure, road trip, or just a getaway? Our newly converted van is waiting for you!
It's not huge, but who goes camping to stay inside?
It has a bed (it's van-sized so it's not huge), sink with running water (7 gallons), storage, and lights, 2 roof fans (for air movement), tv and wall plugins. Runs on solar or 30 amp shore power connection.
The following are also available:
- Standard coolers
- Portable toilet (with chemicals and toilet paper)
- Privacy tent (for the portable toilet if you want to move it outside, and/or showers with the sun water bag)
- Bike rack
- Icy Breeze air conditioner - This is NOT a traditional air conditioner that will keep you cool all day, every day, but it can provide air conditioning periodically throughout the day. Perfect use is cooling the van before you go to sleep. You will need occasional access to ice to keep it going.
- Little Buddy portable heater
- 2 butane stove top burners (safe for indoor cooking)
- Bug screens for the sliding and back doors
- Other camping stuff seen below
The van must be returned in the same condition as you received it. That means a full tank of gas, the water jugs and port-a-potty emptied, and surfaces/floor/appliances, etc. clean.
No towing. No smoking. No cats.
Dogs are allowed but require an additional $200 deposit and they must be kenneled if left alone in the van.
Keep reading below. BOOKINGS RECEIVED WITHOUT TALKING TO US FIRST WILL BE DENIED.
In addition to the above options, the following are available.
- 2 burner (outside) camp stove
- Lawn chairs
- Sleeping bags
- Pots and pans
- Extra 7 gallons of fresh water
- Outdoor table - 4 long
- Solar landscaping lights (you will have to put them in the sun after a few days)
- Fire stuff - hot dog/marshmallow skewers, pie irons, etc.
- Towels/wash cloths
- Dish towels
- Indoor trash can
Off road travel is not allowed.
RVngO insurance is required. No exceptions.
If you are interested in renting the van:
1) Read the full listing
2) Send me a message and indicate you understand the insurance
3) I will ask about where you're going, how many adults/kids/pets are going, and what kind of experience you have camping, so you can save a step by telling me that up front. None of those are deal breakers, it just helps me understand what we need to discuss
4) We'll discuss and confirm its a good fit
5) Submit the booking/insurance
6) We'll chat a few weeks before the rental about operating instructions, and a list of available items to see what you would like to have included.
7) You pick it up, and have a fabulous adventure!
If you have questions, just let me know
In collaboration with our finance partners, we provide competitive RV financing terms and options — all with fast approvals — so you can get on the road sooner.
Press “Finance Now” to begin.”