Thank you for your interest in renting our mid-size travel trailer, feel free to check our business reviews by searching RV Camping Rental to gain peace of mind that we will not bail on you and ruin your vacation at the last minute. We have 8 motorhomes, and 3 travel trailers...therefore, if one goes down, we have plenty to replace it with; this means we will not cancel your reservation the day prior and we will reply to your inquiry or messages in less than 1.0 hr (unless we are sleeping lol).
Our Lance is a gorgeous, unique mid-size high-end travel trailer. Perfect length and layout for a family of up to 3 adults and 3 children or perhaps 3 adults and 4 children (it depends on the level of privacy and comfort desired as well as how many will be sharing a bed)
SOLAR POWER SYSTEM WITH INVERTER, this will result on huge savings by avoiding generator daily rental, not having to burn fuel to run the generator, and you will also not have to hear the generator running (specially on those locations where generator use is restricted during certain times). Perfect choice for boon-docking or no electricity hook ups. Our trailer does NOT HAVE a generator.
Besides the front coach main door, there is a second rear access door located at the back for your guests to access the restroom to take a shower or rinse after coming back from the pool or beach. Not to mention a huge safety escape route.
We have three different areas where the travel trailer can be picked up (if you are picking it up):
1. KOA 111 N. 2nd Avenue, Chula Vista CA 91910 (if you add a full day you can pick up as early as 8:00 AM, and return it no later than 5:00 PM)
2. Crown Point Park, Pacific Beach CA (12:00 PM pick up and 2:00 PM return)
3. Across from U-Haul at 9434 Kearny Mesa Rd, San Diego, CA 92126 (1:30 PM pick up and 1:30 PM return)
4. Chase bank parking lot located at 2770 Via De La Valle, Del Mar CA 92014 (1:00 PM pick up, 1:00 PM return)
Front sofa becomes an RV Queen bed at night, it has an upgraded mattress. It is extremely comfortable; walkway all around for easy access and convenience. His and her wardrobe w/night table. No door but it has a privacy curtain. The bathroom door can be closed against the gallery wall to have privacy from the bunks or rear restroom.
The U-shape dinette located within the slide out becomes a short full-size/double bed.
The kitchen has a generous counter when the extending leaf is opened, sink cover is in place and stove lid is closed. We also provide an exterior folding table that works wonderful for extra meal prepping, entertainment, outdoor eating (ask for availability), etc. Gas range, oven, and microwave. Conveniently stocked with cooking utensils, pots, pans, coffee pot, dishware, silverware, drinking cups, coffee cups, dish washing liquid, and kitchen towel. Included as well is toilet paper, hand towel, cleaning supplies, and trash bags.
Rear Triple set of narrow twin-size bunks suitable for children or small teenagers. It is not suitable for adults unless they are petite. These bunks can also be folded back and instead use this space for additional storage.
Total length from rear to hitch is 26-1/2
Total width with slide outs extended at both sides to include the awning 16
One AC unit, you MUST have a 30-amp site
Total GVWR is over 7,000.0 lbs., we cannot deliver to un-leveled areas or places which access has a moderate to steep grade, narrow roads, or tight turns. Your tow vehicle MUST have at least 8,300.0 lbs. towing capacity, MUST have a wired brake controller installed with a 7 prone connector, tire load index to be rated to withstand your vehicle as well as the trailers added weight, brakes life above 50% as well as tires thread life above 50%. We will provide a weight stabilizer hitch, anti-sway control device, and the tow ball for your convenience at no additional charge. Failure to meet above criteria will be a reason for you not being allowed or eligible to pick up the trailer for safety reasons, and you will lose your paid reservation. Please check with us if you have questions about towing eligibility.
1. When booking with us, we have a mandatory non-refundable $500.0 deposit.
2. We offer free reschedule for equal value upon availability
3. By renting from us RV Camping Rental, you will strictly adhere to our Rental Agreement, terms of service, and cancellation policy. All documents will be emailed to you prior your reservation starts.
4. Late pick up/arrival or return is $129.00 per hour after the agreed time. Please do not be late and respect our time the same way we will respect yours.
5. If you are bringing a dog, you must pay the Dog Hair Removal cleaning fee.
6. We are not authorized to deliver to local State Beaches, we can bring the travel trailer nearby for a fee, but we will not be allowed to go inside their facilities