Enjoy the amazing sights our country has to offer in this beautiful Jayco Greyhawk!
RV Rental Return
When you return the RV it should be:
1. Clean inside and out (bugs removed from front) The best way to remove bugs is with a bounce dryer sheet that has been wetted. Im not sure why this works, but bugs are fairly easy to remove with this method. The other option is to find a Blue Beacon RV wash place. They usually charge between $30-50 to wash it for you and usually do a pretty good job. The inside cleaning is just returning it as it was given to you for the rental. Shower should be wiped down, sinks cleaned, sand vacuumed up, etc.
2. Waste tanks emptied. I will coach renters on the process. All waste tank dumping must be done at a dump site.
3. Fuel tank filled There are a few gas stations that are RV friendly right near our place. Please bring it back with a full tank. The tank needs to be completely full when it arrives at my house.
Always double check all the drawers and cabinets for your personal items. We will inspect the RV inside and out for any damage and potential fees. Here is the fee structure:
1. Interior cleaning $100 for general cleaning, $250 if dog hair found, $600 for smoke cleaning (professional top to bottom cleaning)
2. Exterior cleaning $80 if brought back with front cap covered in bugs
3. Waste tank dumping $75
4. Fuel re-fill $6/gallon (subject to change based on current prices)
5. Generator usage beyond 2 hours per day $3 per hour
No towing allowed at all.