She's a little older, but that saves you $$ on your daily insurance rates. We prefer to deliver Bertha, but would consider allowing pickup for someone with towing experience (she's BIG!). Bertha sleeps 10-12 with 2 double bunks & 2 single bunks in the bunk house. It has it's own partition for a little more privacy and also a spacious closet for hanging clothes and extra storage. The dinette & sofa slide out, which makes this camper feel HUGE! Both the dinette and sofa convert to beds. Up front is a private bedroom with an upgraded queen mattress. Bertha also has an outdoor shower and laundry line rack out back that makes her extra convenient.
We rent all year round - even after our camper is winterized. In the winter months, "dry camping" is an option (no sink, shower, toilet). We can provide a porta-potty and a mobile hand-washing station if needed. Our campers stay extra warm with a simple space heater if you have an electrical hookup - saving you money on the propane furnace! We typically allow pickup/drop off 7 days a week 11AM-2PM.
Your Camper is Equipped with:
- Griddle, Coffee Pot, Toaster
- Pans, Cooking/Eating Utensils
- Set of Dishes
- 2 Kitchen Towels and 2 Washcloths
- Outdoor Mat with 4 Stakes
- Trash Can/bags
- Sewage Dump Hose, Gloves, Water Hose, Pressure Regulator, Power Cord
- Lysol Spray, Paper Towels, 2 Rolls of Toilet Paper, Black Tank Chemical
- Cord adaptors
Optional upon Request (free based on availability)
- Portable Hand Washing Station
- Fan, Space Heater
- Folding Table 60 L x 25 W x 29 H
Optional upon Request (for a fee)
- Easy Up 12x12
- Portable Propane Campfire
- Coleman Camp Stove with one bottle
- Coleman Deck Chairs with folding side table
- Portable Ice Maker
- Porta Potty
- Honda Generator
We rent Kayaks too!
Thanks for looking -
Please message with any questions!
Jim & Christina