This Gulfstream is a Super C motorhome built on a commercial truck chassis. It has:
- Taller ceilings than a regular motorhome.
- A new power electric awning! Push the button and it goes in or out in 35 seconds! No more
fighting with the old manual awnings!
- Separate full size shower from the bathroom.
- Immense inside and outside storage.
- A giant living room slide out with sofa, chair, and dining booth.
- It sleeps 6 adults and two smaller people on beds, and has plenty of room on the floor for a full
size air mattress for two more people.
- It can tow 5,000 lbs for $75 extra per day.
- New outside stereo that plays from phones, CD's, etc.
- Garmin GPS with back up camera
- Comes with dishes and Pots & Pans.
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System and new Smoke/CO/Propane detectors.
- 32" TV that plays DVD's or from other electronics sources.
Minimum rental is 4 days. I'm an automotive engineer and use this to tow my race trailer, so it is in perfect mechanical shape for the best possible reliability. For easy access to the front seats, I built a lift assisted access door for the cab-over bed that allows driver and front passenger to get in and out of the front seats much easier - especially nice for bigger people.
Note that unlike Class A motorhomes, this RV has crash safety airbags for driver and front passenger. Class A RV's do not have to meet any safety standards and do not have crash safety airbags. This motorhome also has a much more substantial front structure during a crash. This is the main reason why I bought this type of RV.
Music festivals are $275 per day, with a minimum of 5 days during the summer.
If you have your own full auto insurance, your insurer can provide coverage during your usage, similar to renting a car. This is the cheapest and simplest way of insuring the vehicle. If you don't have full insurance, we can provide our own for a total rental rate of $270 per day. Delivery and setup is available for event usage for an additional fee depending on location. If you have questions, feel free to call me at 734-363-5871. Thanks, Dave.