Adventure Awaits! Easy handling, reliable motorhome to explore Yellowstone, Grand Teton or Sawtooth National Parks and more!
Don't waste money renting a motorhome and driving it here; drive your low MPG car and park it at our place in Idaho Falls Idaho (less than 2 hours from Yellowstone Park). Or fly into the Idaho Falls Airport and well pick you up.
This motorhome is older (1991), so don't expect it to look like a new one, but we have updated the inside recently with new flooring, new ceramic toilet and a shower refresh too. You will love it! Brand new fridge Sept 2019.
It has everything you need to be off-the-grid or at a campground!
Features of our motorhome:
- Complete kitchen with stove/oven, fridge/freezer - brand new 09/2019!
- Small microwave oven
- TV and DVD player
- Sleeps up to 6 w/ Queen rear, dinette (2 kids) & over the cab Queen.
- LED lighting throughout for longer lasting battery power
- Water heater, running water, A/C, heater
- Bathroom with new ceramic toilet, sink, and newly refreshed shower
- Built in gas powered generator for when you cant plug in.
- Solar panel to keep the 12 volt system topped off
- Hydraulic jack levelling system
- Seat belts for 5 passengers - 2 in the cab and 3 at the dinette.
- It gets about 8 MPG.
- No towing is allowed.
We make your adventure easy! The following items included free of charge:
- Dinnerware, glasses, utensils for six
- Pots, pans, and baking sheets
- Kitchen tools, can opener, blender and toaster
- NOTE - Bath towels and bedding (or sleeping bags) - none included - you will need to provide yourself.
If used in the fall or early spring (for hunting etc.), you will need to pay $60 to have the unit winterized after use.
No festivals (like Burning Man), no smoking, no pets, no roof access, no towing and no off-road use.