Newer 38' Georgetown 364TS Class A for rent. Wonderfully equipped with all the comforts of home. King bed in the Master, pair of bunk beds each with TV/DVD player, 2 Full Bathrooms,Washer/Dryer Combo, dual air conditioners, microwave/convection oven and a full size stainless steel LG refrigerator. Sleeps 8. Great for large families. Pickup and drop off is close to McCarran International airport and easy access to Interstate 15. Look up all of the specifications on the Forest River website for full Rental includes kitchen utensils, pots, pans, flatware, tableware, Keurig, plastic cups, bed and bath linens, pillows and blankets. Also comes with 6 outdoor folding chairs and a large outdoor mat.
Optional-Bicycle rack for 2 bikes $5 per day. Optional-Camp Chef 2 Burner Grill $5 per day.
Renter needs to refill fuel and propane tank upon return. If desired, Owner will fill tanks for a $25 surcharge for each fuel type plus cost of fuel.
Please note the following restrictions:
1) Off-road: Travel on non-public, unpaved and / or logging roads is not permitted at any time.
2) Death Valley: Due to extreme temperatures, traveling in or traversing Death Valley is not permitted in July and August. In May, June and September travel is permitted, however, customer is fully responsible for all mechanical problems and/or towing or vehicle recovery costs. Ground temperatures can reach 140 F or 60 C
During July / August clients may be required upon pick up to sign and acknowledge these restrictions.
3) Mexico: Travel is not permitted.
4) New York City / Manhattan: Travel is not permitted.
5) Alaska / Northern Canada: Travel is not permitted.
6) Winter: Travel during winter months is permitted. However, clients are responsible for any damage due to systems freezing due to cold weather. As a precautionary measure, water may be replaced by anti-freeze to prevent water systems from freezing. Customers must plan on using bottled water and may be charged a de-winterization fee if water systems are used. Special instructions may be given to protect water systems from freezing. Freezing conditions may occur in Spring and Fall at higher elevations and should be anticipated and precautionary measures taken.
7) Summer: Travel in summer months and /or in extreme temperatures can strain motor home systems such as roof and dash air conditioners, generator and refrigerator. We maintain our motor homes to accommodate all weather conditions; however, clients should be made aware that performance of motor home systems under extreme conditions cannot be guaranteed.
8) No Burning Man rentals.
Within the 89123 Zip Code (exact location provided upon booking)